I am humbled that you have decided to know more about me. I am Sandeep Ramavana, working and residing in Bengaluru/Bangalore, India. I am a software engineer working with a large MNC during weekdays, and a traveler/wanderer during weekends. My mantra is work hard, travel harder! 🙂
My perfect weekend would be to visit any place that is void of city crowd! It may be amidst beautiful landscape, or enjoying the sounds of wildlife, or sitting and idling next to a waterfall, or lazing around in a beach, or…
I have been writing down my thoughts on different places I have visited, but never got a chance to have a digital space for them in a long time. I have started www.dreamtrails.in with an intention to introduce well-known as well as lesser-known places.
One of the hobbies that I developed as part of visiting so many places is to capture them in my camera. The photos that you see in this site are taken by me. Of course, some of the photos are dated even before I knew anything about photography, so kindly excuse the quality of those 🙂
I had a wonderful time travelling through these places, and writing about the places visited made me live those moments again. I hope your journey through this site is as wonderful and (for those of you who already visited these places) as nostalgic as mine.
Feel free to write to me at email@example.com for:
- Just say ‘Hi’
- Any feedback, suggestion on the site/content
- Any places you want me to write about (I can only write about the places I have visited 🙂 )
- Any help/information on the place you are planning to visit (I can only provide information to the best of my knowledge)
- Business Collaboration
- Launch / Promote your travel business
- Reviews of anything to do with travel
- Hotels, Resorts, Homestays, Themed Properties
- Road-Trip experience, biking experience etc.
- Photo-Walks, Heritage Walks
- Itinerary planning
- Brand Promotions
- Tourism Boards
- Travel Companies
- Content Writing – Travel
- Anything else?
- Just write to me 🙂
Looking forward to your views that can keep me going places 🙂