Uttara Kannada is the largest district in Karnataka. It is blessed by numerous destinations that will be liked by travelers of all kinds. Pristine beaches, wildlife sanctuaries, river basins, waterfalls, beautiful landscapes of Western Ghats, and so on. The list is endless. Many of these places are less explored but you can connect well with nature.
The details of some of the places I have visited have their own respective pages. There are few other places which are worth visiting, and I hope to get there when possible.
Other beautiful places:
- Shivagange Falls / Ganesh Falls (near Sirsi)
- Waate HaLLa Falls
- Burude Falls
- Vibhooti Falls
- Dabbe Falls
- Kanoor Kote
- Mattighatta Falls (also called Hase Halla Falls)
- Bheemanavare Gudda
- Don Holyar Falls
- Tibetan Monastery, Mundgod (also known as Gaden Jangtse Monastery)
- Kanchikallu Gudda
- Kushavali (birth place of River Kali)
- Kavala Caves (Sidda Caves)
- Dudhsagar Falls
If you are aware of any other place that can get into the list, please leave a note.